Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I've been having focus problems with my camera and wasn't sure if it was the camera or the lenses. If you click on the photo of Rachel below, you will notice that she is out of focus, while the background is fine. This is not the way it should be, because I was on center weighted focus on her!

I found this simple test on the internet and from what I see here, it looks like I've fixed the problem. All my camera needed was to have the contacts cleaned on the lenses and camera. I'm relieved because I dreaded the thought of sending my camera away and having nothing to shoot with for upwards of 6 weeks. But then if it had been the camera, I would have had to replace it (with a 5D or a 5DmkII). Such a quandry....Oh well, I can dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment